Basically everything in the world fascinates me, from boy bands to baking to ballet (which i am completely rubbish at) everything makes me wonder. It is for that reason I have started this blog. Its going to be a bumpy ride with my crazy fangirling, confused opinions about the worlds around us, hashtagging with my besties and baking 1024 cupcakes for absolutely no reason. So to start this craziness off lets start with a typical internet culture of "20 facts about me". Hold onto your seat everybody, here goes:
1) I LOVE ONE DIRECTION
2) I have long hair
3) I am muslim
4) I LOVE my family and friends x1000
5) instagram and twitter is my best friend
6) i have no knuckles on my baby fingers
7) everything that is pink and sparkles is mine
8) Zayn Malik is my boyfriend (not even joking)
9) I love makeup and everything that goes with it
10) Shopping is the only medicine i ever need
11) My birthday is on the same day as my favourite youtuber Zoella and also Lady Gaga
12) I don't like sweating so no excersing so no mention of that ever again okay, okay.
13) The Hunger games s the best trilogy i have ever read
14) English and History is my favourite subject at school (nerd alert)
15) I only drink water and rooibos tea.
16) I always smell like cupcakes
17) I really love babies
18) I don't like fur even if its faux so scrap that
19) I make up random words
20) I LOVE EVERYTHING THAT MAKES PEOPLE HAPPY AND SMILE AND HUGS OMG HASHTAG UNICORNS.
So thats me and my buckets of crazy for today. Let me know if you like this blog and i will see you next week ;)
xoxo
Nuraan
Amazeballz ♥
ReplyDelete